2010年3月3日星期三

Houston was eager to five game winning streak into the playoffs there is still hope

Houston Chronicle "message, the Rockets have the edge in the playoffs, but in the next five games, the Rockets winning five successive challenges not more than 50% of the lowly, if the win, they will back out of the playoff seats competitors.

"Today's race benefit the rocket," in an interview, Scola said, "We now have a good start. I think this will be our last chance to fight for the playoffs."

"In the beginning of the season into the playoffs that we once thought how small the chance, so now the team has no burden," Scola added, "I still believe that working with the Rockets teammates, I believe we can play into the playoffs. In the beginning of the season, I have been convinced of this. "

In Tan Puli second 10 days after the completion of the contract, the Rockets decided not to extend his contract. However, Tan Puli view, their season is still possible to play other teams the opportunity to win. "I think I on the court not just only for the Rockets game, though now I am still in Houston," Tan Puli said, "here, the performance of other teams are also sent to a state."

没有评论:

发表评论